Scientific journal «Political Science and Technology»
The journal accepts articles on the following fields of research:
The following types of articles may be submitted for publication: theoretical and review articles, original research articles.
- the Political Science and Technology is an exclusively online publication, having no printed version;
- the Journal is published on a quarterly basis (1st issue – January-March; 2nd issue – April-June; 3rd issue – July-September; 4th issue – October-December).
Advantages of the online scientific journal:
- allows the publication of articles having a large number of colour illustrations along with various multimedia formats; authorial requirements for presenting the results of scientific research are not limited by the online-only format;
- article-by-article placement – the issue is formed incrementally; articles are posted on the Journal’s website as the review process allows;
- the cost of publication does not depend on the number of pages – the length of an article is limited only by the need to take a rational approach to the quantity of written material required for reporting on studies conducted by its authors;
- reduced publication times – the editorial cycle is shortened by eliminating the stages of typographic layout, printing and distributing copies to authors;
- unlimited opportunities for disseminating information with access to articles provided from anywhere in the world and – an article published in the online open access journal can be sent to colleagues in a matter of seconds, uploaded to the organisation’s website, posted on social networks, etc.